Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aprl 12, 2009

soooooper impaired right now...typing this out of one eye....this might come out bad

today was a chill day.... i didnt get outta bed till work timee...worked till six...then took my truck, picked up joseph, jeffrey and robert and went to danielles. danielle thought jeff and rick were thhee saammmme person !! hahahaha wayyyy to funnny. we got the table then bounced...

i went home and did my daily Wiii Fiiiit workout...super intense, but i goootta do it. my results were very under par, but i assumes tomrrrow be much worse !! after that pauline and cheryl came over to try it out
. then came matt and the rest of the ganngg !! sooner or later evertone was over...we then went to danielles

because of legal matters, i'm not gonna describe everything that happened at danielles...me and rick went 1-1 and then me and lauren went 2-1 :) shittttin on them !! we didnt even try tha last gammmee.. yahh meannn?

lauren had to driv my drunkin asss home and john tagged along tooo. afffttter went to my neighbors party, haha kinda the tail end of it, not much partying oing. just went to say hi...annddd now i'm at home !!

tomorrrow is basketball at the gym !!1-5 !! woooo !! shoood be pretty dope...i'm exvited !! good thing i dont celebrate easter huh? :)

anyways, i'ma litterally pass out !! g'bighhtttt

No comments:

Post a Comment