Friday, May 8, 2009

All Hail Meeeeee

today was very productive !!

firstly, i had succhhh a fun phone convo this morning... it was just yelllling in my ear about someones horrible life for like twenty minutes! it made my morning oohhh sooo great :)) hahahaha...learned a life lesson, when you procrastinate, stay up till four in the morning, DONT EXPECT TO WAKE UP EARLY :)

wookee up at tha crack of dawn to go to clase de philosphia! too bad it was canceled, so i waited till 9 for the tint man to open up... joseph picked me up and i headed home.i biked back to get my car after, and woooo my tint is dark !! now i cant put my windows down for like a week !! thhaa hec !!

i went home for a little, and waited till i had work at 11... after work i went home, and did wii fit for a while. after that i toook my car to get detailed and biked around walnut while i waited... joseph matt and rick tried hunting me down at one point, too bad i evaded them !! sooo elusive! well my car looks good now.

i went to josephs mothers house, took a nap while i waited for him, then slept more when they showed up...hahaha workkk was workk. bumped my music and sat for four hours. jdm just came in, haha thats the highlight...

went home after work, after i said wsup to tha niggas

thats my day, hope you enjoyed

YAYYUHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment