Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kissed by A Rose...

loooooonngg day

bio class this morning... then walked over to day and night copy to get my new bio lab book :/ went bacckk for my bio lab... fun lab today !! pretended to be predators and had to hunt prey. the prey was beans that were on cloth and blended in. and then we used tweezers, a straw or a spoon to see which predator was better... the spoon was the best, FYI !! came home to study after for my Psych test...ended up napping in my air conditioned room :) mmm! the psych test seemed pretty simple...but we'll seeee !! after me and brian got flamebroiler while we waited for justin and deandra. then, rick included, we all departed off tooooo...

NOKIA THEATER LIVE FOR SEAL !! its to bad that none of us knew any other song except kiss from a rose, haha. and let me tell you something... neevver say NO to a free concert !! it was nice to get out of Walnut, especially on a wednesday. the Theater was sooo nice, it was a good show, not my type of music but it was fun !! but i will admit, super random !! after we left there we went to......

PINKS HOT DOG STAND !! soooo legit! kinda not really got lost on the way. brians favorite part was when we passed Paramount Studios... he almost inked in his pants !! haha but i got my hot dog to gooo, gonna eat it for lunch manana !!

well i'm getting my tint done today and then getting my car detailed. i might see flo-ride tomorrow night, GMR friday night, and then going to see a Hypnotist on Saturday night !! sooo much! oohhh and maybe disneyland friday?

before i get off this, i would like to state that i hear a fuckkkking helicopter like everyniht !! whhyy is there soo many! i'm tryinngg to sleep hurr people !!

well its 1:20 now, i have school in six hoours !!

*PIMPS ON TOP*

No comments:

Post a Comment